1. YOUTHFUL SKIN
* * One of the most well-known benefits of Collagen is its ability to promote glowing, firmness, smoothness, elasticity, Beauty, and Radiance skin with an appearance more youthful and healthy
* * Marine Collagen peptides help, prevent, Reduce and improve the Signs of Skin Aging and correct skin imperfections, preventing of deep wrinkle formation
* * Improve Suppleness and Strengthens skin helping increase skin moisture levels, and help better moisture retention
2.BLOCK FREE RADICALS
* * This Amazing Anti-Aging Protein is rich in antioxidants, which block free radicals and protect skin from oxidation aging is scientifically proven that this Collagen supplementation to help protect against the harmful effects of UV exposure and photoaging.
3. Glossy and LONGER HAIR
Helps grow stronger, longer, healthier hair, due the marine collagen is rich in Proline, the base of the Keratin, and this is key to build keratin, a fundamental element in the process to create New hair.
Collagen acts as antioxidant fighting against free radicals and prevents hair damage, loss, thinning and slow graying.
4. STRONGER NAILS
Collagen makes up stronger nails
5. IMPROVE THE CELLULITE
Fight Cellulite, improve the overall appearance of the skin because increase the density of their skin’s dermal layer.
6. Building of joint and ligaments
Provides structure and Help Strengthen Joints, tendons, cartilages and ligaments, Improve flexibility in daily movements, this protein source It’s rich in amino acids that play an important role in the building of joint cartilage
7. Boosts Metabolism and Energy
8. Burn fat
Glycine Promotes and maintaining weight loss, The Collagen Protein is the most complete protein and satiating macronutrient which helps satisfy the appetite and avoid cravings.
9. Brain health
Glycine’s Collagen allows your mind to calm down and focus.
10. Promotes strong, healthy teeth
Collagen is found in our teeth and aids mineralization and stability of them also is vital for improving your bone density, which is essential for healthy teeth.
11. Antibacterials properties
Marine Collagen Has Antibacterial properties, the Science Research has discovered an antimicrobial peptide derived from collagen, identified as collagencin which inhibit the growth of infection and disease-causing bacteria.
12. Promotes Bone Strength
The Bones are made mostly of collagen and this powerful marine collagen also helps the absorption of calcium and other minerals that are essential for bone strength stimulating
collagen synthesis in the bones by promoting bone-building cells also, which gives them structure and helps keep them strong, the Studies have shown that taking collagen supplements help reduce the risk of bone disorders such as osteoporosis and improve lower levels of proteins in the blood that stimulate bone breakdown.
13. Support the structure of organs
Delivers vital nutrients to the body and protects your organs
14. Gut health
Collagen contains glutamine, the most abundant free amino acid in the body. Glutamine helps promote optimal gut and digestive health, and aid with the healing of gut issues and Stabilizes Blood Sugar
Marine collagen is absorbed up to 2 times more efficiently than other types of collagen, Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits. Marine collagen has the smallest particle size and lowest molecular weight among all collagen types, which allows it to pass through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream more easily to provide better healing, repair, and nourishment, making it one of the best and effective collagens With a superior absorption and bioavailability
16. Support Healthy Muscles
Collagen protein contains the amino acids essential for repair and rebuild damaged muscle Plus, collagen also contains a concentrated amount of Glycine an amino acid involved in the synthesis of creatine. This can provide muscles with the fuel needed to power through your workout.
17. Reduce Systematic Inflammation
Collagen’ Glycine Reduce Systematic Inflammation, Enhance insulin Sensitivity